All around good guy
Dad to two awesome kids, Husband to an amazing wife. Likes research and regional / pediatric anesthesiology.
What We Do
We enjoy the outdoors and love to hike and camp.
We love to visit museums and do family activities!
We love New York City!
David in Numbers
house in Fairfield
Who is David?
- Lives in Fairfield, Connecticut
- Works at Integrated Anesthesia Associates
- Can be usually found at Home Depot
- Passionate about the impact of artificial intelligence on regional anesthesiology
Thoughts from the Archives
- Southern Connecticut Beach ReviewDespite everything happening with the coronavirus pandemic, 2020 has been a great year for beach relaxation — the weather has been perfect, and our town of Fairfield has done a great job in making sure the local beaches are well-maintainedContinue reading “Southern Connecticut Beach Review”
- Lake Placid Itinerary with KidsLast week, our family had the chance to spend six days in Lake Placid, NY! We had a wonderful time — abbreviated itinerary below, followed by photos: Itinerary Day 1 Arrive at Hampton Inn Lake Placid, explore boardwalk around MirrorContinue reading “Lake Placid Itinerary with Kids”
- Danice & Alok WeddingLast week, my family and I celebrated the wedding of Deena’s sister Danice and Alok! We had a wonderful time at initial ceremony in Tampa . . . followed by a fun Mehindi celebration . . . followed by aContinue reading “Danice & Alok Wedding”